Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Movies / Re: List of great movies
« Last post by Cake on March 15, 2013, 03:04:39 PM »
i have a new movie i think is great

Wreck-it Ralph was p good and I wanna watch it again dangit
TAR Itself / Re: Got a comment or suggestion? Write it here!
« Last post by Cake on March 15, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
Well unfortunately for the site there isn't that much traffic, it's a general site and nobody on pkmn.net really came back. I mean I remembered this site was here but when I came online there was nothing really to do. We just kind of need to invigorate it a wee bit.
TAR Itself / Re: Got a comment or suggestion? Write it here!
« Last post by laserdude on March 14, 2013, 07:48:43 PM »
I love how this site was supposed to revive the pkmn.net community and then dies

That's actually saddening
Random Randomness / Re: tattoos!
« Last post by Neon Nocturnal on November 03, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »
I've only ever wanted a small one, but I've also wanted them in places that aren't good really. I want one on my forearm but if I did that I would never be able to roll my sleeves up whilst teaching which would kill me!
TV / Arrow (DC Comics Hero TV Show)
« Last post by Neon Nocturnal on October 23, 2012, 07:38:23 AM »
Is anyone else watching this show?

It's based on DC's character Green Arrow and gives him the same treatment they gave Super-Man in Smallville. I wasn't a fan of Smallville myself but I'm really loving Arrow. If you haven't already I definitely recommend that you check it out.
Video Games / Re: What games are you playing now?
« Last post by Neon Nocturnal on October 23, 2012, 07:32:34 AM »
I'm currently doing the Riddler Challenges on Arkham City. Finally just done all the AR training tasks, they were so frustrating!
Video Games / Re: What games are you playing now?
« Last post by iWillBattle on October 14, 2012, 12:38:35 PM »
Pokémon White 2 mostly.

I bought Dishonored on the same day, but I promised my girlfriend I'd play it while I was with her. I've played the first mission, but I'm waiting and I'm gonna start over when I get to spend any decent length of time with her.

Other than that, before Pokémon came out I was playing a hell of a lot of WWE 12. I am a sucker for character creation systems and you can customise EVERYTHING in wrestling games. It pleases me
TV / Re: What are you watching now?
« Last post by iWillBattle on October 14, 2012, 08:01:23 AM »
I'm really enjoying the current resurgence of fantastic animation around right now, if you're not watching:

Adventure Time
Young Justice
Bob's Burgers
or
Gravity Falls

You REALLY should be
Random Randomness / Re: Helloooooo
« Last post by iWillBattle on October 14, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »
Hey everyone!

Mushroom from PKMN.NET here, going by iWillBattle on here because its the name I generally use for site where I'm gonna be doing some proper writing.

That said, if you wanna send me a PM, my actual username is still Mushroom, couldn't be having someone steal it now could I!
Random Randomness / Re: tattoos!
« Last post by iWillBattle on October 14, 2012, 07:51:43 AM »
I currently have 2 tattoos, on the inside and outside of my left bicep respectively.

On the outside I have a Galleon sailing away from a rising sun, the image is bordered by a rope and at the bottom there's a flower and a scroll that reads "ADVENTURE".

On the inside I have a female mexican sugar skull with red hair, a green bandana and a blue rose and candles in the eyes.

I might try and take photos to show if people really want to see. I love my tattoos, and I have some ideas for more, but I'm currently unemployed and tattoos are expensive.

Here are my bits of advice:
Getting a tattoo is commissioning a piece of art that you will wear forever,so don't just go to the first place you see, have a look around and find an artist whose style you like.

A cheap tattoo is never a good tattoo, and a good tattoo is never cheap. Its all about the time it takes to do, and you don't want it rushed. You've got to respect the artist, asking for it cheaper just shows you don't respect the value of their work. If you don't have enough money, don't get it, you need other things more than you need a tattoo.

Finally (and this is more personal preference), get the artist to draw something just for you. Tattoo artists are artists, and are going to be far more invested in a piece of art that they have created based on your ideas and their style than a random picture drawn by someone else that you want them to copy exactly.

But yeah, tattoos are fantastic, but they are a hell of a commitment. I love having art on my flesh that I can have with me forever though, its amazing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10